MaltaVillageHolidays.com offers online travel services through its own website and through other online platforms such as partners’ websites and social media. The information that follows applies to all of these platforms.
When you make a reservation, you will be asked for your name, address, telephone number, email address, payment information, the names of guests travelling with you and your preferences for your stay.
To make it easier to manage your reservations, you can open a user account. This allows you to save your personal settings, review previous bookings and manage future reservations.
When you visit our website, even if you do not make a reservation, we may collect certain information, such as your IP address, which browser you’re using, and information about your computer’s operating system, application version, language settings and pages that have been shown to you. If you are using a mobile device, we might also collect data that identifies your mobile device, device-specific settings and characteristics and latitude/longitude details.
We may also receive information about you when you use certain social media services.
MaltaVillageHolidays.com may collect, use and share your personal details for the following scopes:-
- Reservations: First and foremost, we use your personal information to complete and administer your online reservation and forward your reservation details to the accommodation you have booked.
- Marketing activities: We also use your information for marketing activities, as permitted by law.
- Other communications: There may be other times when we get in touch by email, by post, by phone or by texting you, depending on the contact information you share with us.
- Market research: We sometimes ask our customers to take part in market research. Any additional personal details that you give us as part of the market research will be used only with your consent.
- Fraud detection and prevention: We may use personal information for the detection and prevention of fraud and other illegal or unwanted activities.
- Improving our services: Finally, we use personal information for analytical purposes, to improve our services, to enhance the user experience, and to improve the functionality and quality of our online travel services.
In accordance with European data protection laws, we observe reasonable procedures to prevent unauthorised access and the misuse of personal information.
We use appropriate business systems and procedures to protect and safeguard the personal information you give us. We also use security procedures and technical and physical restrictions for accessing and using the personal information on our servers. Only authorised personnel are permitted to access personal information in the course of their work.
Your credit card details are never handled or stored by us.
The services offered by MaltaVillageHolidays.com are not directed at children under the age of 18. The use of any of our services is only allowed with the valid consent of a parent or a guardian. When we receive information from a child under the age of 18, we reserve the right to delete it.